The safety of our clients and team is our top priority.
THE DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! Welcome back! The absence of your faces, laughs, stories...has been such a void in our lives; We are beyond thrilled to be sharing the Cellar Door Salon and Spa experience with you again! We also would like to thank all of you for your patience, your love and your support during these difficult times. As you all know, your safety and well-being is always our top priority, so we have created an environment and safety/health protocols to meet and exceed the state mandated requirements. We have made these changes so that every single one of you feel comfortable, safe, and welcome!
4th grade homework packets
introduction dissertation costume thtre
subject line for resignation email
buy 8 page essay
anzer honig wirkung viagra
shcolarship essay contest
psychology coursework gcse conformity
thesis example of hypothesis
levitra and statins
how do i delete messages on my iphone messenger
perioperative nursing essay
university of chicago essays that worked
reluctant fundamentalist essay nostalgia
buy cipla viagra online
high dose of viagra
acting resume format
write my paper for me cheap
Owner & Stylist
What to Expect
- Upon arrival, notify your practitioner by text message. Please wait in your vehicle until you have received confirmation that it is clear to enter the salon.
- Please use provided hand sanitizer upon entering. We will also be doing temperature checks at this time.
- Masks are required upon entry. Face coverings with loops around the ears are beneficial for all hair services. If you do not have one, we will have them available for purchase as well. We will not provide services for those who refuse to wear face coverings over their nose and mouth.
- Please come alone. No additional individuals may come with you. One adult may accompany a minor for their appointment.
- Please bring only essential personal items: phone, keys, payment.
- All practitioners have updated certification on sanitation protocols via Barbicide.
- Face shields will be worn by stylists during waxing.
- For your safety and to limit the amount of contact we will not be offering complimentary services such as beverages, reading materials, product samples, or use of waiting area.
- If you wish to purchase product at your appointment please notify your practitioner for assistance. Products are non-refundable at this time.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Please do not enter if you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Waiver must be completed and submitted before appointment.
Thank you for your continued support as we move forward in creating a healthy and safe environment for all.
Waiver must be completed & submitted before appointment.
Please read the following waiver, fill in the form below and click the submit button below to agree to the terms of the waiver.
Cellar Door Salon & Spa, operated by Andrea Blake and Nicole DeMars, are doing everything possible to protect you, our client, our community and our team. To this extent, we will be following the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and local health department guidelines with regard to social distancing practices and sanitation in order to reduce the spread of Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19. This will require our staff to maintain six (6) feet of distance between ourselves and you, the client, as much as possible in our salon setting. We will also be requiring this same procedure for client-to-client contact in order to limit the exposure to all individuals. Only the person receiving a service will be allowed in the salon.
All tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client. New capes will be given to each client. Staff will follow proper hand washing protocols between each client. We will Temporarily suspend all complimentary services; NO samples, NO beverages, NO reading materials.
Cellar Door Salon & Spa requires all individuals to utilize approved masks, either surgical masks or improvised masks such as scarves, bandannas, and handkerchiefs to reduce the risk of exposure to yourself and others. It is also required of everyone to either wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival of your appointment, after using the restroom, sneezing, or coughing.
By filling out the form below and submitting, you agree to comply with the written instructions above and agree that you are at the salon at your own risk, releasing Cellar Door Salon & Spa from any liability relating to COVID-19. Failure to comply with these written instructions or verbal instructions from staff may result in your removal from the premises.
Monday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: By Appointment Only
© 2021 Cellar Door Salon and Spa. All Rights Reserved.